We’re calling out to Emerging Fashion Designers who want to learn HOW TO DO THEIR OWN PR!
Time and time again we meet with great Designers who are frustrated with the fact that they can creatively master their collection and make it all come to life in the studio, but don’t know how to publicly raise their platform for the world to know about their brand?
So if you’re an Emerging Fashion Designer and you want to know how…
- To manage your PR on a shoe string budget?
- To create your brand profile?
- To promote you brand?
- To make your collection stand out from the rest?
- To network with journalist & bloggers?
- To secure print media coverage ?
- To secure online media coverage?
- To showcase your collection to buyers and investors?
- To get your collection awarded? and how…
- To raise your profile during ‘Fashion Week’
If you’ve answered ‘YES’ to the majority of the above then Sassi PR would like to hear from you. We are looking for five Emerging Fashion Designers to work on a Fashion Designer PR Guide Project.
If you would like to learn how to get your collection known and your interested in taking part in our Fashion Designer PR Guide Project please email the following information to us at email@example.com
FASHION DESIGNER GUIDE APPLICATION DETAILS:
- Name of Applicant [First & Surnmae]
- Email Contact
- Name of Fashion Collection
- Website Address
- Two images of your collection
and tell us…
- How Long You’ve been Promoting Your Collection?
We can’t wait to hear from you, this is going to be an exciting project!